People have different responses and attitudes to change. Raising awareness about change management helps people to understand the typical challenges to be expected through any organisational change journey and the part they have to play in making change happen – so they can be better prepared for it.
This change management short course describes a broad range of change management concepts and offers applicable tools and methods to deal with all aspects of change and transition. It will be relevant for any organisation going through times of change, or planning a transition to new ways of working. It is suitable for everyone interested in change or likely to be impacted by changes going on in the organisation.
What the course covers – duration 1 day
- The need for organisational change management
- Factors that contribute to successful change
- Understanding the drivers and potential barriers to change
- Delivering change vs transition and bringing about real change
- Causes of resistance to change
- Strategies for overcoming resistance to change
- Adopting and embedding change