AgileSHIFT® training course
Most organisations today recognise that the business landscape is changing and if they want to survive, they need to welcome change. AgileSHIFT is the new solution for enterprise agility, designed to help individuals and organisations lead transformational change.
You will learn to recognise and understand why transformation in your organisation is necessary, manage change and uncertainty successfully and utilise agile and lean ways of working.
The AgileSHIFT certification will equip you to be part of a culture of organisational-wide agility and use the tailorable framework to champion change within your organisation.
AgileSHIFT certification content
The following areas are covered during this course
- A changing context and era of fast paced change
What is value and value creation, Entering a new era – a VUCA world, Power of disruptors and enabling them, The Delta and its importance
- Creating a culture of enterprise agility
What is enterprise agility, Running vs changing the organisation, Organisations aren’t changing quickly enough, Multimodal working
- The purpose of AgileSHIFT
Complexity of organisational relationships, Co-creation of value, Value path
- AgileSHIFT Framework
Enabling AgileSHIFT across the organisation, Organisational strategic alignment, Key role of middle managers
- AgileSHIFT principles
Embrace change, Focus on co-creation of value, Develop an environment that adds value, Challenge the status quo, Tailor your approach
- AgileSHIFT practices
Engage stakeholders, Build collaborative teams, Plan to be flexible, Deliver iteratively and incrementally, Measure value
- AgileSHIFT roles
Team, Coach, Sponsor, Communication across the team
- AgileSHIFT workflow
Iterative approach to work, AgileSHIFT iterative approach
- Requirements and estimating
Customer stories and epics, Relative estimating and story points
- AgileSHIFT delivering incremental change
Iteration cycle and iteration activity flow, Iteration planning, Daily stand-ups, AgileSHIFT value demo, Iteration retrospective, Cancelling an iteration, AgileSHIFT close-out
AgileSHIFT course information
- AgileSHIFT is designed to take a holistic view on organisations and to win over the hearts and minds of the entire organisation. Through enabling the whole organisation to learn and understand the value and benefits of agility, and where and how it should be adopted, the organisation can begin to transform.
- The training itself is targeted at an enterprise level
- AgileSHIFT is aimed at “change enablers”, that is, leaders or individuals active in business transformation
- Typical roles could include: Transformation lead/manager, Change lead/manager, Coach or influencer, Senior positions within Product Management, Portfolio (PMO), Finance, HR, Legal, Sales & Marketing
By the end of the course, you will be equipped to:
- Recognise and understand why transformation in your organisation is necessary
- Utilise agile and lean ways of working to be able to work in more agile ways immediately
- Be part of a culture of organisational-wide agility
- Use the tailorable framework to champion change within your organisation
Most organisations know that they need to transform, and work in a more agile way. Yet a frequent problem is the creation of isolated agile delivery teams unsupported by a wider organizational engagement initiative. These agile delivery teams need to interact with other business functions including: Finance, HR, Operations, Sales & Marketing and Legal. Often, these teams do not know why an agile approach is being used, the benefits associated with it, or how best to enable that way of working. Plus, their traditional working processes are not set up to support agile. This is where current approaches to organisational agility are failing.
- AgileSHIFT training and certification will help you enable transformational change in your organisation by equipping you with a holistically targeted approach to enterprise agility.
- It will enable you to adapt to change opportunities more quickly and establish a culture of enterprise agility.
- Multiple-choice format and closed book
- 45 minutes duration, with 33 questions
- Pass mark 60%
- Takes place on the afternoon of the second day
Included in your AgileSHIFT training
- The course textbook A Guide to AgileSHIFTTM
- Pre-course support and study guide
- Course materials
- Examination fees
- Post-course support
- You can run this programme in the most convenient way for your organisation, either over consecutive days or split into separate modules.
Would you like to know more about the AgileSHIFT certification?
Is your organisation looking to transform and work in a more agile way?
Call us on 01276 34480 or email us your enquiry, let’s get started!
"Highly recommended, practical course with a great course leader. The course materials, session delivery, practical examples and opportunity to share experiences with fellow delegates brought the subject to life. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend ChangeQuest”
"Always happy when ChangeQuest are involved - they've taught me so much. Their courses are great and high quality I have come away a far better change manager and it has not felt like "training”
“Fantastic insight into change management principles. Really enjoyed the change management practitioner course. The end to end process worked extremely well - very responsive and efficient. Fantastic presenter, a good mix of encouraging, inspiring and engaging”
“Applying organisational theory to the practical world of change projects. Well organised. The trainer was an expert in the subject matter and more importantly really understood needs of the class and encouraged full participation”
“Valuable for anyone involved in leading or managing change. The course made me think in a more structured way about managing change, and it gives you a toolbox of useful approaches and strategies for dealing with all stages of the change cycle”
“The quality of the overall training experience was really high. Strongly recommended. Among the UK training providers, I have experienced so far, ChangeQuest is doubtless the best. They took care of every aspect related to the training experience”
“Highly recommend. As a Learning & Development Professional, my expectations for this learning experience was probably set at a quite high bar and I am happy to give it full marks! Post-workshop support, even many months down the line, has been fantastic”
An absolutely fantastic trainer, extremely knowledgeable, the course was well paced, interactive and brilliantly valuable