Certified Local Change Agent (CLCA)
Change Agents are the boots on the ground of any corporate change programme – motivated, enthusiastic, persuasive employees who can lead the way and help others through the stresses and strains of transition.
Focusing on both the process and the people aspects of change, the Local Change Agent certification teaches you vital skills such as active listening, influencing strategies, leveraging group dynamics and force-field analysis.
You will learn how to facilitate, overcome resistance and develop a local change management plan that engages your people.
Local Change Agent certification content
The following areas are covered during this course
- Understanding and supporting people
Active listening, Managing transition, Learning model and learning dip
- Process mapping
Benefits of process mapping, Block diagrams and flowcharts
- Change readiness
Assessing change readiness, Understanding training needs and skills coverage, Recognising and dealing with resistance, Force field analysis
- Change Agents role in change management
Change Agent’s role, Change Agents and sources of power
- Facilitating change
Role of the facilitator, Using questions to facilitate discussion, Capturing and organising information, Preparing a group process and agenda, Practical tools and logistics for facilitation, Group dynamics and different personalities
- Stakeholders and communication
Identifying and analysing stakeholders, AIDA communication model, Influencing styles
- Putting it all together
Developing a local change management plan
Local Change Agent course information
- Team leaders
- Junior and senior managers
- Non-managerial staff
- People wishing to understand how to adapt to organisational change, who might not be pursuing a specialist change manager role
- This CLCA certification is suitable for anyone involved in change at any level in the organisation – if there is change happening in your area, you will benefit from this course
- Effective approaches to help people engage with organisational change including:
Involving colleagues in local activities
Personal support and training
Clear, concise communication
- How to align changes in your department or vicinity with wider organisational changes
- How to develop succinct local change plans which consider:
What will specifically change in their work area
How those changes can be best introduced
- Creating solid bridges and purposeful relationships between your work area and line managers and change professionals
- As an individual taking the course you will learn a wide range of tools and techniques to support people through change, and gain new skills and the confidence to successfully help people deal with change and make it happen. CLCAs need not enter a dedicated role – certified individuals will typically continue their BAU activities while also contributing as invaluable members of organisational change initiatives.
- As part of organisational development, growing this capability amongst people across the organisation will help increase the level of adoption of change and ensure benefits are realised. Equipping more people to proactively facilitate change allows organisations to adapt more quickly in response to the level of disruption all industries now face and stay ahead of competition.
- Multiple-choice format and open book
- 45 minutes duration, with 40 questions
- Pass mark 50%
- Takes place on the afternoon of the second day
Included in your Local Change Agent training
- The course textbook Local Change Agent’s Handbook
- Pre-course support and study guide
- Course materials
- Examination fees
- Post-course support
- You can run this programme in the most convenient way for your organisation, either over consecutive days or split into separate modules.
Would you like to know more about the Local Change Agent certification?
Want to be an invaluable source of support during organisational change or transformation?
Call us on 01276 34480 or email us your enquiry, let’s get started!