Introduction to Project Management
This Introduction to Project Management short course teaches you how to create a robust plan, kick start a project into action and enhance your stakeholder engagement skills to ensure buy-in.
Learn the core concepts and principles of project success whilst tackling real-world examples from your organisation.
What the course covers
- Characteristics of a project compared to business as usual
- Core concepts and principles of project success
- Getting a project started
- Defining a suitable planning approach
- Establishing appropriate reporting and control
- Effective change control
- Capturing and managing risks
- Communication and managing stakeholder expectations
What our client’s say
“I was interested in attending the course as am working on a large-scale project which requires a lot of management! I have gained so many things, but particularly the use of agile project planning and iterative project development. The course was great, really enjoyable, useful and engaging.”