Introduction to Project Management
Learn the core concepts and principles of project success whilst tackling real-world examples from your organisation. This course is perfect for those new to project management or working as part of a wider project team.
What the course covers
- Characteristics of a project compared to business as usual
- Core concepts and principles of project success
- Getting a project started
- Defining a suitable planning approach
- Establishing appropriate reporting and control
- Effective change control
- Capturing and managing risks
- Communication and managing stakeholder expectations
Interested in our Project Management course?
Training to meet your specific needs
In-company training means you can hand pick topics that match your priorities and get your teams working on real solutions while they’re on the course. And, of course, we’ll be fully briefed on your company culture and ready to make a difference.
How you could benefit from in-company training
- Offers you the convenience of choosing when and where the training takes place
- Minimises travel and accommodation overheads and can be more cost-effective
- Allows your teams to work with their actual examples, discuss their specific challenges and find solutions together
- We get to know your ways of working and culture, before the course begins
- Post-course support includes follow-ups to review progress
With ChangeQuest, you choose when and where your training takes place. Call us on 01276 34480 to find out more or email us your enquiry.
"Highly recommended, practical course with a great course leader. The course materials, session delivery, practical examples and opportunity to share experiences with fellow delegates brought the subject to life. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend ChangeQuest”
"Always happy when ChangeQuest are involved - they've taught me so much. Their courses are great and high quality I have come away a far better change manager and it has not felt like "training”
“Fantastic insight into change management principles. Really enjoyed the change management practitioner course. The end to end process worked extremely well - very responsive and efficient. Fantastic presenter, a good mix of encouraging, inspiring and engaging”
“Applying organisational theory to the practical world of change projects. Well organised. The trainer was an expert in the subject matter and more importantly really understood needs of the class and encouraged full participation”
“Valuable for anyone involved in leading or managing change. The course made me think in a more structured way about managing change, and it gives you a toolbox of useful approaches and strategies for dealing with all stages of the change cycle”
“The quality of the overall training experience was really high. Strongly recommended. Among the UK training providers, I have experienced so far, ChangeQuest is doubtless the best. They took care of every aspect related to the training experience”
“Highly recommend. As a Learning & Development Professional, my expectations for this learning experience was probably set at a quite high bar and I am happy to give it full marks! Post-workshop support, even many months down the line, has been fantastic”
An absolutely fantastic trainer, extremely knowledgeable, the course was well paced, interactive and brilliantly valuable