Line Managers have a key part to play in supporting and role modelling change.
The expectation on you as a manager, along with your expectations of your team when going through the process of change can be demanding. The purpose of this new training is to help you understand the change journey and how you as a line manager can support people through change whilst managing yourself through the challenges you face.
What the line manager masterclass course covers:
- What does being a ‘manager’ mean
- What do you expect of your team members and what can they expect from you
- How are they living and breathing the culture – actions speak louder than words
- Proactive vs reactive and circle of influence
- WIIFM – being a part of the change and helping to shape it
- Aligning beliefs – behaviours – results
- Supporting their teams through transition
- Causes of anxiety and resistance to change
- Increasing motivation for change and building trust
- Where can they get further support
Training to meet your specific needs
In-company training means we can tailor the content to focus on the issues and topics that are most pertinent for existing or new programmes within your organisation. Specific topics can be handpicked to align with your priorities and address the needs of different groups across the business.
How you could benefit from in-company training:
- Offers you the convenience of choosing when and where the training takes place
- Minimises travel and accommodation overheads and can be more cost-effective
- Allows your teams to work with their actual examples, discuss their specific challenges and find solutions together
- We get to know your ways of working and culture, before the course begins
- Post-course support includes follow-ups to review progress
Do you need more information on our Line Manager course? Then we’d love to speak to you today.