ChangeQuest is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide
information by which you can be identified, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ChangeQuest may be required to add to or amend this policy from time to time and any updates will
be reflected on this page.
Note. These regulations apply to everyone we do business with who have access to personal information through ChangeQuest.
What information we may collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to project and change management issues
We will not collect, store or process data that is labelled as sensitive under GDPR.
How we may collect information
You may give us information about you with your consent by:
- filling in a form or sending us an email
- submitting your information to us on the phone, at an event, conference or exhibition
- applying for a job or associate positions at ChangeQuest.
What we do with the information we gather and where we store it
We primarily store and process this information in the EU and require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for:
- internal record keeping and to provide services to you after you have completed a course or exam
- improving our products and services for you
- sending you news, emails about our services, or other information that you have indicated interest in or we think you may find interesting
- order fulfilment – to provide goods or service to you under contract or for order processing
- customer support services
- collecting IP addresses of visitors to our website for the purposes of protecting our website from hacking attempts or email SPAM
- collecting and storing personal data as part of web servers logs for the purposes of detecting and preventing fraud and unauthorized access and maintaining the security of our systems.
How long will we keep the information?
ChangeQuest will not keep your personal information for longer than is required and will only be retained:
- as long as required by law
- until we no longer have a valid reason for keeping it
- until you have requested us to remove it.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. Cookies alone cannot be used to identify you.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application (e.g Google AdWords) can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
ChangeQuest primarily uses Google Analytics to collect data to improve your experience on visiting our website. We use traffic log data to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web traffic to improve our website and tailor it to customer needs.
A cookie does not itself give us access to your computer or any information about you. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and these are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object
- the right to withdraw consent
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for a box, or boxes, that you can select to indicate your consent
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing or other purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at ChangeQuest Ltd, Arena Business Centre, Riverside Way, Watchmoor Park, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 3YL or emailing us at [email protected].
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We do not create derived or inferred data about people by profiling.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR (previously the Data Protection Act 1998). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at [email protected].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at [email protected]. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.