This Project Leadership short course teaches you how to focus on the human aspects that underpin successful projects, rather than simply ticking checklists. You’ll be able to help your people develop new skills, grow professionally and personally, and achieve strategic goals.
Using real-life examples from your organisation you’ll learn how to have difficult conversations, manage disgruntled stakeholders, navigate your way through different power dynamics and build strong, engaged teams.
What the course covers
- Recognising stakeholder dynamics and different sources of power
- Barriers to communication
- Recognising different kinds of biased thinking
- Influencing perceptions and managing expectations
- Setting up and leading effective teams
- Managing the stages of team development
- Understanding the causes of conflict and managing conflict
- Different leadership styles
What our client’s say
“This leadership course was brilliant. The course has taught me to use different structured feedback for teams and provided me with ways of delivering these and to use different comms with teams. The trainer was great and very engaging.”