Resilience and Change Readiness
Learn the skills of “transformative resilience”, because bouncing back to the status quo is no longer enough. Working with examples from your own business, you’ll discover how to learn from stress and failure, emerging from adversity far stronger than before.
What the course covers
- Raising your self-awareness
- Increasing sense of ownership and commitment
- Being proactive about dealing with challenges
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Tools for problem-solving and critical thinking
- Connecting and relating with others
- Strategies for dealing with stress
- Learning how to learn
- Linking beliefs, behaviours and results
- Fixed vs growth mindset
- Dealing with emotions in difficult situations
Interested in our Resilience and Change Readiness short course?
Training to meet your specific needs
In-company training means you can hand pick topics that match your priorities and get your teams working on real solutions while they’re on the course. And, of course, we’ll be fully briefed on your company culture and ready to make a difference.
How you could benefit from in-company training
- The convenience of choosing when and where the training takes place
- Minimised travel and accommodation overheads
- Your team will work with their actual change examples, discuss their specific challenges and find solutions together
- We get to know your ways of working and culture, before the course begins
- Post-course support includes follow-ups to review progress
With ChangeQuest, you choose when and where your training takes place. Call us on 01276 34480 to find out more or email us your enquiry.
"Highly recommended, practical course with a great course leader. The course materials, session delivery, practical examples and opportunity to share experiences with fellow delegates brought the subject to life. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend ChangeQuest”
"Always happy when ChangeQuest are involved - they've taught me so much. Their courses are great and high quality I have come away a far better change manager and it has not felt like "training”
“Fantastic insight into change management principles. Really enjoyed the change management practitioner course. The end to end process worked extremely well - very responsive and efficient. Fantastic presenter, a good mix of encouraging, inspiring and engaging”
“Applying organisational theory to the practical world of change projects. Well organised. The trainer was an expert in the subject matter and more importantly really understood needs of the class and encouraged full participation”
“Valuable for anyone involved in leading or managing change. The course made me think in a more structured way about managing change, and it gives you a toolbox of useful approaches and strategies for dealing with all stages of the change cycle”
“The quality of the overall training experience was really high. Strongly recommended. Among the UK training providers, I have experienced so far, ChangeQuest is doubtless the best. They took care of every aspect related to the training experience”
“Highly recommend. As a Learning & Development Professional, my expectations for this learning experience was probably set at a quite high bar and I am happy to give it full marks! Post-workshop support, even many months down the line, has been fantastic”
An absolutely fantastic trainer, extremely knowledgeable, the course was well paced, interactive and brilliantly valuable